A little history behind the BougiCord brand:
Check more about the Products from BougiCord Range:
- 1959 L’Electricfil in France patented the Wire Wound conductor concept,
... consisting of 50 turns per centimeter,
... formed onto a Ferro-magnetic core,
... resulting into today's BougiCord suppression ignition leads.
- L’Electricfil® has partnerships, like BougiCord in South Africa, in Brazil, India, Malaysia, Iran, Bulgaria, Poland and South Korea.
- BougiCord is a globally approved supplier to a number of OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) like Citroen, Daewoo, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota, Renault and Volvo.
- In 1979 Mr. Mario Delfino brought the BougiCord technology to South Africa which resulted into the import and assembly of BougiCord Ignition Lead sets in South Africa.
- The transformation of the new BougiCord international logo is illustrated in where the conventional ignition lead technology was used as a base to the new electronic controlled combustion ignition technology .
- 32 years later ABES Technoseal is the only company licensed to distribute the top of the range Brand of Ignition systems in South Africa.